SALAMANDER ENERGY (NORTH SUMATRA) LIMITED
(FORMERLY ASIA PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (GLAGAH KAMBUNA) LTD.)
Indonesia Stock Exchange building 15th Floor, Tower 2 - Suite 1502
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Tel: (62) 21-5291-2900
Fax: (62) 21-3000-4020
INVITATION FOR TENDER
Salamander Energy (North Sumatra) Limited (formerly Asia Petroleum Development Glagah Kambuna Ltd.), a Technical Assistance Contractor for PT Pertamina E&P, in association with the planned development of Glagah Kambuna Field, hereby invites non small Companies who are interested to register for the following tender: The provision of construction and installation services of the following tender:
Tender Ref.: SENSL-030-09 “ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENT INSTALLATION OF ONSHORE RECEIVING FACILITY”
Registration shall specify their interest to participate in the specified tender within their submitted documents. Registrants must specifically state which tender of tenders they are registering for:
The following formal documents must be submitted at registration:
1. Written letter signed by authorized company official requesting participation in this tender.
2. Copies of SIUP or BKPM.
3. Copy of Domicile Certificate.
4. Copy of valid Certificate with the appropriate business classification and qualification for the subject tender.
5. Copy of Valid Migas License.
6. Copies of NPWP and PKP.
7. Copies of 2007 and 2008 Annual Financial Reports.
8. Copy of Tax Payment Receipts for the last three months.
9. Company s latest Balance Sheet prepared and approved by a certified auditor.
10. Copy Article of Association (and amendment, if any).
11. Provide evidence of supply of similar services as reference over the last seven years.
12. Provide evidence that sufficient, suitably qualified, manpower, resources and capacity is available to undertake the required services.
In addition to the requirements listed above, as part of registration, Registrants are required to provide evidence:
1. Has had extensive experience over the last seven years of the suite operation in Industry Legislation Standards and Guidelines.
2. Has a proven record of successful performance for the oil and gas industry.
3. Organization chart & CV of key personnel.
4. Where subcontractors, partnership, consortiums, or similar arrangements are proposed, a copy of the agreement between the parties, setting out the responsibilities and related experience of each of the parties is to be provided.
Interested companies who are able to demonstrate compliance with the eligibility requirements must submit a written request to participate in the above tender as part of registration, from 09.00 to 15.00 hours from 9th - 11th September 2009 at the above address. Only Registrants who provide the requested information and meet the requirements will be invited to the subject tender.
SALAMANDER ENERGY (NORTH SUMATRA) LTD.
JAKARTA, 9TH SEPTEMBER 2009